Create Equitable Classes Simply and in Less Time
Data Gets Entered on the Student Card
- Paper-like look and feel.
- Academic ratings.
- Life skills ratings.
- Custom assessment fields.
- Custom identifiers.
- Placement requests.
- General notes.
- Progress monitoring data.
Compose is Run
- Students automatically placed into equitable classes.
- Placement requests are honored.
- Student placement can be fine-tuned by dragging and dropping.
- Data table instantly updates when a student is moved.
- Highlight students with certain identifiers.
- View assessment scores.
Value Throughout the School Year
- The Digital Data Wall becomes the key resource to guide discussions during your Professional Learning Communities.
- Spend more time discussing students vs. gathering and organizing data.
- Easy to view individual student data.
- Simple to get a summary view of the entire grade level data.
- Student Card “travels” to next year’s teachers.
- Create small groups (guided reading, project based, seating charts, etc.) simply.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Create ability based groups across an entire grade level.
- Display assessment data in Student Cell to simplify grouping decisions.
- Simple entry and tracking.
- Progress monitoring data will travel with Student Card to next year’s teacher.
- Create a simple communication string with another teacher in an individual student’s Student Card.
- Messages will travel with Student Card to next year’s teacher.